15 Days Safari – Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar
Day 1: Nairobi
Arrive in Nairobi, where you’re met and transferred to your city hotel, Sarova Panafric Hotel- on bed & breakfast basis.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Full day dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience!
All meals and overnight at the Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 4: Masai Mara - Isebania - Lake Victoria
After breakfast, drive to Isebania border, exchange vehicle and proceed to Lake Victoria. Arrive and check in at –Speke Lodge. Afternoon at leisure.
Dinner and overnight at Speke Bay Lodge.
Day 5: Lake Victoria - Serengeti
After breakfast, drive to Serengeti. Arrive for lunch at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Afternoon game drive in the park.
Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 6: Serengeti - Ndutu
Two full days Safari at Serengeti - All meals and overnight at - Ndutu Lodge.
Day 7: Ndutu - Ngorongoro
After breakfast, drive to Olduvai Gorge with packed lunches. Proceed to Ngorongoro.
Arrive for Dinner and overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 8: Ngorongoro - Arusha
Early morning visit the crater, with picnic lunches. Evening drive to Arusha –for dinner and overnight at –Arusha Silver Palm Hotel
Day 9: Arusha - Zanzibar
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport and fly to Zanzibar. You will be met at the airport and transferred to Pongwe Beach Village where you are booked –on HB (Half Board).
Day 10 to Day 14 - Zanzibar
You have 4 four days to relax and enjoy hotel facilities.
Day 15: Zanzibar - Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport.
or Email: email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- - Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- - Full board accommodation in the lodges and tented camps as mentioned
- - Bottled water for use during the safari
- - Game drives and all park entry fees
- -4x4 Land cruiser Transportation in Tanzania
- - International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- -Masai village visit or Hot air balloon ride
- - Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- - Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements