5 Days Tsavo East, West and Amboseli National Parks
Day 1: Mombasa Tsavo East
Pick from your Hotel 8.00AM- and depart for Tsavo East National Park entering the park through Bachuma game. The park is noted for its vast elephant herds and a variety of games including giraffe, buffalo, zebra and waterbuck, crocodiles. Lunch will be at Ndololo Safari Camp Afternoon game drive follows. Dinner and overnight at -Ndololo Safari Camp
Day 2: Tsavo East -Tsavo West
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Depart Tsavo East shortly after breakfast for Tsavo West National Park arriving for late lunch–Rhino Valley Lodge (Ngulia Bandas)- in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo West –Amboseli
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Return to Lodge for breakfast, then depart for another game drive. Lunch and depart shortly for Amboseli Nat. Park arriving –Amboseli Kibo Safari Camp in time for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Amboseli
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive when you have the best chance to see the majestic Mt. Kilmanjaro. Return to Lodge for breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure. Afternoon game drive including a visit of the observation hill. Dinner and overnight at Kibo safari campLodge
Day 5: Amboseli-Mombasa
Depart after breakfast and drive back to Mombasa with hot lunch en route. Arrive late afternoon and drop back at your hotel. End of our services.
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Fullboard accommodation in the lodges as mentioned
- Bottled water for use during the safari
- Game drives and all park entry fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.