6 Days East Africa Adventure Safari, Kenya and Tanzania
Day 1: Nairobi –Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at Mara Sopa Lodge. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Two days dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience!
All meals and overnight at the-Mara Sopa.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Speke Bay Lodge - Lake Victoria
After breakfast, drive to Isebania Border. Exchange vehicles and proceed to Speke Lodge. Afternoon at leisure - you can visit the Lake or enjoy boat ride.
Dinner and overnight at Speke Lodge.
Day 4: Lake Victoria - Serengeti
After breakfast, drive to Serengeti. Game drive in the park with packed lunches.
Dinner and overnight at Ikoma Safari Camp.
Day 5: Serengeti - Ngorongoro
After breakfast, another game drive until lunch time –After lunch -drive to Ngorongoro –Dinner and overnight at –Rhino Lodge.
Day 6: Ngorongoro - Arusha
After breakfast, early morning visit the crater with picnic lunches. Evening drive to Arusha –for dinner and overnight at –Arusha Silver Palm Hotel.
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
- - Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- - Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- - Full board accommodation in the lodges and tented camps as mentioned
- - Bottled water for use during the safari
- - Game drives and all park entry fees
- -4x4 Land cruiser Transportation in Tanzania
- - International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- -Masai village visit –Hot air balloon ride
- - Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- - Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements