7 Days East Africa Adventure Safari, Kenya and Tanzania
Day 1: Nairobi –Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at –Mara Sopa-. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in-Mara Sopa
Day 2: Masai Mara
Two days dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the-Mara Sopa
Day 3: Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru national park, famous for its millions of seasonal pink flamingos and other aquatic birds. Game drive en route to –Flamingo Hill Camp Lodge- for lunch. Afternoon out for another game tracking session around the lake, where rhino, zebra, gazelle, buffalo, leopard, and waterbuck can easily and closely be spotted. Dinner and overnight at –Flamingo Hill Camp.
Day 4: Nakuru – Amboseli
After breakfast, drive to Amboseli. Lunch enroute. Arrive and start afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight – Amboslei Sentrim
Day 5: Amboseli-Namanga-Arusha - Manyara
Breakfast and depart for Namanga. Lunch enroute. Exchane vehicles at Namanga Border and proceed to Arusha for lunch at Impala. After lunch, proceed to Lake Manyara. Afternoon game drive around the lake. Dinner and overnight at –Lake Manyara wildlife Camp.
Day 6: Manyara – Ngorongoro
After breakfast game drive until lunch time. After lunch drive to Ngorongoro, arrive for dinner and overnight at Rhino Lodge
Day 7: Ngorongoro -Arusha
After early morning breakfast,-visit the crater with picnic lunches. Afternoon drive to Arusha. Arrive for dinner and overnight at –Impala Hotel.
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
- - Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- - Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- - Full board accommodation in the lodges and tented camps as mentioned
- - Bottled water for use during the safari
- - Game drives and all park entry fees
- -4x4 Land cruiser Transportation in Tanzania
- - International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- -Masai village visit –Hot air balloon ride
- - Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- - Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements